-The Theramed Pommel Cushion is designed to assist with hip abduction and to provide excellent pressure distribution for those who require moderate support while using a wheelchair.
-The product is suitable for low to medium comfort requirements, If there is high risk prevention then we recommend looking at more specialised cushion and air distribution cushions.
-Optimum comfort levels: Like the Diffuser Cushion the Theramed Pommel Cushion is 7.5cm thick and is a sandwich of memory foam on top and bottom with traditional foam located in between. The product will provide excellent support, comfort and longevity to provide the support you require.
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Steri-Plus Cover: It resists moisture, and is easily cleaned by wiping down with mild detergent warm water, and hung to dry. Wipe stains using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron.
|42cm wide x 44cm deep x 7.5cm high
|100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam and visco-elastic Memory Foam.
|Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.
- The pommel wedge is designed to prevent hip rotation by abducting the legs
- As a positioning device the Theramed Pommel will help keep user in correct position.
- Memory &Traditional Foam sandwich design will provide the correct layers of support and stability
- Steri Plus top cover is durable and easy to clean.
- Specially designed for wheel chair use.