Forearm supports and Wrist Rests
Forearm Supports and Wrist Rests are effective tools in the prevention of a range of complaints resulting from computer work. They reduce stress and fatigue by assisting the user to maintain a neutral wrist position for keyboarding, mousing and other desktop activities.
- Helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and tenosynovitis.
- Helps prevent tennis elbow and other elbow complaints.
- Lower Back
- Guides the body into a better working position, thereby helping prevent complaints arising from strain on the lower back.
- Relaxes the shoulders and helps prevent complaints arising from muscular tension or strain.
- Reduces the amount of strain on the neck, helps prevent neck complaints arising from muscular tension.