Soft Wiring and Cable Management
A key consideration for an Office Furniture fit-out or refurbishment is cable management.
This is an important area that is often overlooked. This often results in a band-aid approach at the completion of the fit-out, where you find yourself trying to tidy up power and data leads, or amperage issues as best as you can.
We find the best approach, to ensure you cover off on your soft wiring and cable management is to ask yourself a series of questions :
- Where is the power/data feed is coming from? (This can be from the ceiling, floor box’s, nearby walls, or existing furniture).
- (For medium to large projects). How many workstations will be in each cluster?
- How many GPO’s are required per desk?
- Are the workstations static height or Sit to Stand?
- How the power and data leads will be kept neat, tidy, and free from tangling; And most importantly safe for every in the office?
At Ergonomics 101 our team of Consultants and Project Managers are experts in this field and can seamlessly guide you through this preliminary process. The below products are our most popular proprietary off the shelf products or we have the capacity can develop a bespoke product for your specific requirements.
We are working hard to add products to this category! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for.
If you require further assistance please speak with an Ergo Furniture Expert at email@example.com or (03) 9591 6262 during business hours.