Thera-med Hand Positioning Support
Or 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 with Learn more.Sold Out
The Theramed Hand Elevation Support is designed to give effective and comfortable hand support with no impact to the user. It an be used when lying down or seated to raise the hand and is an effective tool for relief after hand surgery, finger surgery, thumb surgery and wrist surgery. Easy to handle, adjust and light weight.
Fully Adjustable and Easy to Maintain:
The Theramed Hand Positioning Support is completely adjustable and the user can remove filling to lower the angle to the position or elevation that best suits user.
The SteriPlus cover is easy to wipe clean and is suitable for a multitude of uses.
Simple, Comfortable and Effective.:
- Gives comfort after hand surgery and wrist surgery by elevating your your hand and wrist.
- Elevation should lessen any hand pain and wrist pain by encouraging blood flow naturally through gravity benefits of raising.
- Benefits should be seen in a number of cases
- Post hand Surgery for hand surgery recovery.
- Post wrist Surgery for wrist surgery recovery.
- Scaphoid surgery for scaphoid recovery.
- Arthritis hand pain for arthritis pain management.
The SteriPlus cover is resistant to moisture, and easily cleaned by wiping with mild detergent warm water, then hang to dry. Do not Tumble Dry. Do Not Use dry cleaning solvents, or phenolic disinfectants). Don\'t machine wash. SteriPlus is an extremely sturdy material that withstands body loads.
If the poly beads inside the Hand Positioning Support get wet from any type of liquid they should be discarded and replaced with fresh beads.
Country of Manufacture