VELA Tango 100ES is an activity and school chair intended for children and teenagers:
-This chair supports inclusion, meaning children with special needs can remain in mainstream education and be taught alongside their classmates. The special needs chair is ideal for the classroom. VELA Tango 100ES has a unique braking system and electric height adjustment, which offers the child a stable seat at the right height and creates the best possible conditions for social interaction and learning.
-VELA Tango 100ES with electric height adjustment is ideal for children with walking difficulties or balance problems. The chair provides safety and stability, and the child can easily adjust the chair to the required sitting height. This is a particularly useful feature for children and teenagers with cerebral palsy, muscular atrophy, arthritis or other problems affecting the musculoskeletal system.
-The central brake ensures safety and is a good way of directing the child’s attention during a particular task, e.g. with additional support from a shaped seat and supporting armrests. This helps the child to stay focused, for instance, if the child is restless and easily distracted. VELA Tango 100ES has four directionally stable, smooth-running castors, enabling the chair to maneuver easily and to be used as a “walking” aid between classrooms, for example.
-The armrests provide stability as well as support when sitting down and standing up, for example, if the child has mobility or balance problems. The option to adjust the seat height, depth and tilt, as well as the backrest and armrests, helps to ensure a good ergonomic sitting position for maximum comfort and support.
-The chair has an electric height adjustment function, meaning the child is able to adjust the height themselves, e.g. during activities or when getting into or out of the chair.
- Electric height adjustment
- helps with sitting down and standing up and provides a good sitting position that encourages activity and participation.
- Different seats and backs
- enable the chair to be adapted to the needs of the child.
- A stable base and a central brake
- provide additional safety, support and security, for example during activities in school or at home or when the child wishes to stand up.
- The chair can “grow” with the child
- As the seat and backrest can easily be replaced with other sizes.
The VELA Tango 100ES supports activities and learning at school and at home:
- Stepless, electric height adjustment of the seat provides gentle and safe adjustment for children with reduced function in the legs, back and lower back, e.g. sufferers of muscular dystrophy, dwarfism, juvenile arthritis or CP
- The central brake and electric height adjustment enable the child to get into and out of the chair at low heights on their own, even in the case of impaired muscular function or dwarfism
- Has an E seat as standard (comes in four sizes) and an E backrest (comes in several sizes and versions)
Others Also Bought
More From This Category